Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.128 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,117 (RM4,094) in Kota Bharu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)