Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.257 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,132 (RM1,385) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)