Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.625 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,465 (6,163 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)