Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,303 (Php53,825) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)