Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,277 (Php61,138) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (32 minutes ago)