Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.327 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,893 (Php52,678) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (38 minutes ago)