Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,863 (¥139,267) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (44 minutes ago)