Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,533 (¥165,309) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)