Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 360%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 INR / ALL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 156% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨215,392 (380,565 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)