Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 INR / ALL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 160% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨243,772 (458,964 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)