Cost of living comparison between Korçë, Albania and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.536 INR / ALL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 104% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,545 (47,639 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)