Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 346%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 INR / ALL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 160% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨243,775 (464,484 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)