Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 409%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 INR / ALL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 104% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,848 (223,233 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)