Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.579 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨90,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨82,681 (4,987TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)