Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.301 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,312 (4,068TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)