Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20669 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨82,347 (398,401 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)