Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20648 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,137 (286,414 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (41 minutes ago)