Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19237 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,938 (415,544 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)