Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02105 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨88,133 (4,187,053 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (37 minutes ago)