Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,653 (¥230,738) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)