Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,605 (¥198,365) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)