Cost of living in Kochi, Japan vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,230 (¥163,657) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)