Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,753 in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)