Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.246 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,115 (€1,616) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)