Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,437 (€1,365) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)