Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.754 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨55,175 (RM3,740) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)