Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.980 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,094 (35,904 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)