Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,517 (¥188,477) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)