Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,771 (¥166,989) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)