Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,264 (¥208,282) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)