Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,495 (¥163,732) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)