Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,655 (¥194,549) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (37 minutes ago)