Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,115 (Shilling99,181) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (34 minutes ago)