Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.490 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,377 (23,850₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (35 minutes ago)