Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.481 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨42,768 (17,241₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)