Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨49,745 (19,509₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (32 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)