Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.403 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨51,779 (21,546₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)