Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05646 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,241 (1,173,146 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)