Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05731 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,541 (1,579,966 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)