Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05501 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,554 (1,791,483 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (44 minutes ago)