Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05552 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,519 (1,576,415 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)