Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05766 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,706 (1,156,942 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)