Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04346 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 90% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,852 (3,011,153 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)