Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04132 INR / CDF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 53% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,992 (3,363,583 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)