Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05100 INR / CDF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 90% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,058 (2,902,876 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)