Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04245 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 88% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,746 (3,362,920 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (35 minutes ago)