Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.871 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,555 (R 23,516) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)