Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08070 INR / RWF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,896 (1,138,673 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (40 minutes ago)