Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08229 INR / RWF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,146 (1,314,134 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (44 minutes ago)