Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07808 INR / RWF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,774 (1,405,888 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)