Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,713 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,580 (30,332₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)