Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,230 (€1,950) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)