Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,977 (€1,968) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)