Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.602 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,481 (10,221 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)