Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,429 (6,798 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)