Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.811 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 54% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨36,771 (9,650 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (39 minutes ago)