Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.689 INR / SDG
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,398 (7,265 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)