Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.420 INR / SDG
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,125 (7,210 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)