Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.592 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,047 (22,783₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)