Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.667 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨13,626 (5,110₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)