Cost of living comparison between Khabarovsk, Russia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,151 (руб 13,190) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)