Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.087 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,019 (руб 72,717) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)