Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,684 (﷼ 30,289,647) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)