Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,168 (﷼ 45,079,555) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)