Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25122 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,851 (266,106 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (37 minutes ago)