Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22837 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,502 (269,315 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)