Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.542 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,229 (3,762TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)