Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 590%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12142 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 112% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,598 (1,413,270 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (32 minutes ago)