Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 605%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12522 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 113% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,177 (1,414,957 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (2 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)