Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,247 (¥175,625) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)