Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,511 (¥158,721) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (36 minutes ago)