Cost of living in Kawaguchi, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawaguchi (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,190 (¥142,294) in Kawaguchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)