Cost of living comparison between Kavala, Greece and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,179 (€317) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.23 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)