Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,675 (€1,284) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)