Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,544 (€1,240) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)