Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,351 (¥182,081) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)