Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,526 (¥114,375) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)