Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,613 (¥116,396) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)