Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,153 (¥141,712) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)