Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,861 (₨ 31,708) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)