Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨89,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨86,098 (₨ 137,997) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)