Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,147 (₨ 96,325) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)