Cost of living in Kashgar, China vs Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.511 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 71% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,742 (12,723元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)