Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,590 (元12,721) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)