Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.728 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,835 (20,165 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)