Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.400 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,421 (16,679 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 420,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (26 minutes ago)