Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,022 (19,342 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)