Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,493 (€1,302) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)