Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.079 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,660 (29,444 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)