Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.705 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,793 (5,098 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)