Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.192 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,256 (25,767 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)