Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.615 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,931 (37,446 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)