Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,651 in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)