Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨87,971 (1,616,773 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)