Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05750 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,297 (1,779,049 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)