Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05498 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,000 (1,946,090 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)