Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05422 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,634 (1,911,501 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (41 minutes ago)