Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05896 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,802 (318,892 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)