Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Akola, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,672 (﷼ 7,891,472) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)