Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21187 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,811 (301,175 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)