Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19510 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨89,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,197 (364,932 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)