Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨82,908 (₨136,077) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)