Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,395 (₨30,345) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)