Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12238 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,455 (747,297 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)