Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22870 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨82,864 (362,319 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)