Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.231 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,099 (41,739 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)