Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.262 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,493 (40,450 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)