Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.358 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,095 (41,185 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)