Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.150 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,557 (39,329 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)