Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.153 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,933 (55,253 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)