Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.170 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,605 (47,747 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)