Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.156 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,109 (54,773 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (about 1 hour ago)